Okay, so today happens to be a pretty Sun-less, windy day (Yaaay! Fall’s here!) and as it happens, I’ve spent the whole, entire day being jobless.
This doesn’t mean I ain’t got stuff to do. Oh, no, no. I got deadlines, beb. But, I’ve just spectacularly whiled away the day and, this list of things below is further testament. So, read on, amigos:-
1. Watched ‘Hysteria’ – FYI, totes-amazing movie, y’all!
2. Watched the latest episode (partially, still saving the end for tonight) of ‘White Collar‘
3. Have been channeling my inner gay guy today hence, the tone of the blog-post
4. Watched this video… TWICE
5. Downloaded loadsa songs
6. Made pasta. Started watching some shit on YT, messed up pasta, spent the next half hour fixing pasta
7. Ate pasta. It was gooooood. No, really. It was. (Once I scraped off the burnt bits, it tasted scrumptious.)
8. Drank ‘x’ glasses of Iced Tea – with lemon, with allspice, with IDUNNOJUSTPUTTHISINTOTHEGLASSIT’LLTASTEAWESOMEYO
9. Read some blog-posts
10. Gossiped with folx (folks)
11. Coined new slang term – folx (FYI, folks)
12. Made coffee. Put too much coffee in. Still drinking said coffee…
13. Stared outside at the yellowing trees with LDR’s ‘Summertime Sadness’ on full blast
14. Watched ‘How To’ videos and read some ‘How To’ blog-posts
15. Ate some more pasta (post-scraping burnt bits off, of course)
16. Wrote this blog-post after starting it waaaaay back (like when it was not dark and stuff outside)
17. Panicking a little about tomorrow but, YOLO
18. Finally used ‘YOLO’ in the douche-y way it ought to be used
20. FINALLY, posting this list after editing it (W/e, I know there’s not much to edit but, a 20 point list > 19 point list. Deal with it.)
So, how do you guys while away awesomely lazy days like these? And, how do you motivate yourself to get any work done at all on such days?
Note: Finished work for tomorrow, feeling much better now!